Open Morning Tours Now Available to Book!
Posted on September 7th 2020
JHGS is delighted to welcome prospective parents and students who are currently in Year 6 to visit the school. Tours will be led by a member of staff who will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the school.
Please note the following conditions that have been put in place for the safety of students, staff and visitors:
- Tours must be pre-booked in advance for specific time-slots; bookings can be made here
- Tours may be booked for one parent and one student (who must currently be in Year 6 - parents of younger children will have opportunities to visit later in the year): multiple parents or siblings (unless they are both in Year 6) will not be allowed to attend
- Masks must be worn by visitors unless they have a medical or other exemption
- Tours will not be able to enter classrooms
- Unfortunately due to construction work we have NO visitor parking spaces at present: visitors should park at the Handy Cross Park and Ride and use the pedestrian crossing to come to the school.
- It may not be possible for latecomers to join a tour
We are trialling these arrangements for one week starting on 14th September and will open up more tour slots once we have had a chance to review how effectively these trial tours run.