Teacher of History, RS and French
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a supportive and successful oversubscribed selective school for boys. You will teach these subjects working closely with the Humanities department and Modern Foreign Languages department up to GCSE.
The post would suit either an experienced practitioner wanting a new challenge or an NQT wishing to work with a group of vibrant teachers to develop their teaching skills.
- Be an outstanding teacher, passionate about your subjects
- Have the knowledge, experience and ambition to teach across the secondary age range
- Lead by example and act as a positive role model to students
- Be a reflective and innovative practitioner, keen to use technology to maximise learning opportunities
- Be committed to the development of young people
- Have effective communication skills with the ability to inspire students
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- An established centre of academic excellence with an exceptional record in sport, music and community involvement
- Motivated and ambitious pupils
- A friendly and supportive team of teachers and support staff
- Well-resourced facilities
- A positive, caring and collaborative working environment
- A commitment to professional development
- A relocation allowance may be available for candidates who apply directly
Salary: Teachers Main or Upper Pay Range dependent upon experience and a recruitment and retention allowance for the right candidate.
Vacancy Closing Date: 05/08/2020