How will Students use Chromebooks?
This will vary from subject to subject and lesson to lesson. Uses may include:
- Collaborating on paired/group work
- Note Taking
- Assessment (via tools such as Socrative and Kahoot)
- Accessing email and Google Classroom
- Submitting homework
- Accessing resources and digital textbooks
- Screencasting student work
- Organising workload
- Creating digital media
The potential uses are not limited to the above, as more tools and apps are developed staff and students will be encouraged to explore new ways to enhance and improve their teaching and learning.